How to Heal and Regenerate your Teeth Naturally

For many years I always believed that to fix your teeth you had to go to the dentist but after reading Ramiel Nagels material (http://www.curetoothdecay.com/) about how to remineralize your teeth through diet and learning about the power of raw foods that we can eat --I was blown away and had to try it out for myself.

I can honestly say that I was skeptical...
but after following his steps and taking The( blue Ice blend/fermented cod liver oil mixed with butter oil)




 I have avoided a root canal and possible serious tooth infection and I'm getting closer to my tooth being totally restored.  Listen just read his stuff, follow his methods and it really will change the way you look at modern dentistry and just how powerful it is with eating the right foods, and you will see some awesome stuff with your teeth being restored! ;)

-david

No comments:

Post a Comment